Tuesday, November 13, 2007

FBSC COLLECTION AGENCY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS

If you have been contacted by FBCS Collection Agency they have probably violated your rights as well. It all started when I called them because they sent me a dunning letter for a debt that hes been paid for quite sometime. The collection agent that I spoke with used veiled threats and lies in an attempt to extort money from me. Now it is time to turn the tables. So they will be continually featured online by me and my staff of writers.

read more | digg story

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have, just did today. Stating they are sending me papers to take me to court, but if he can see me working with them he won't move forward.
I hung up on him after he tried to ask me why I thought I needed a car more than $8000.00 dollars....

January 12, 2015 at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home